The ONE Marine Commercial Hull Policy is designed to cover the vessel against varying degrees of material loss, ranging from restricted cover against total loss only, to wider cover, which can even include the breakdown of machinery.
- Small commercial fishing vessels to large fishing companies
- We have a claims and underwriting team with extensive experience in both the South African and Namibian hull insurance markets
- The cover is flexible, enabling us to design a tailor-made solution for the client, for example
- Full cover
- Full cover, excluding machinery breakdown
- Total loss, including salvage charges, towing costs, general average, and sue and labour
- We can accept risks of up to R50 000 000 for any one vessel
- We specialise in the insurance of fleets or singleton fishing vessels, non-fishing vessels, barges and tugs
- Cover as defined by internationally accepted conditions, like the Institute Time Clauses (Hulls) and the Institute Fishing Vessel Clauses
- Cover for increased value and disbursements, in addition to underlying hull cover
- Liability cover inclusive of collision cover, as well as protection and indemnity (P&I) liability cover, if required
- Cover for loss of hire
- Cover for war and strikes
- Mortgagee interest cover
- Shipbuilders cover
NEED A QUOTE?
Leave your details below and we'll call you back.