The ONE Hospitality Policy is designed to meet the needs of the hospitality industry.
- Guest houses.
- Small hotels.
- Boutique hotels.
- Game lodges.
- Conference centres.
- Wedding venues.
- Golf courses.
- Golf estates.
- Cover for the entire facility, including buildings, contents, motor vehicles and liabilities.
- Cover for damage to external signs, blinds and canopies up to R15 000.
- Cover for damage to landscaped gardens, water features and statues up to R15 000.
- Malicious damage cover up to R10 000.
- Cover for geysers and water apparatus up to R15 000.
- Cover for damage to the general contents and stock of the establishment because of weapon discharge up to R10 000.
- Cover for leakage of alcohol and beverages up to R15 000.
- Cover for the contents of fridges and freezers up to R25 000.
- Cover for guest property following armed robbery up to R5 000.
- Cover for trauma counselling following armed robbery up to R5 000 per event.
- Franchise fee cover.
- Bomb scare cover up to R50 000.
- Cover for infectious disease, pollution, and attacks by sharks or other wild animals up to R50 000.
- Cover for ventilation failure up to R20 000.
- Cover for loss of game due to veld fire up to R50 000.
- Cover for prevention of access to the premises.
- Roadside assistance.
- Event cancellation.
- Deterioration of stock.
- Machinery breakdown.
- Business interruption following machinery breakdown.
- Grass sporting facilities.
- Emergency medical evacuation for staff and guests.
- Fare-paying passenger liability.
- Broadform liability.
- Spread of fire.
- Loss of specified tourist attraction.
- Damage to buildings caused by wild animals.
NEED A QUOTE?
Leave your details below and we'll call you back.