The ONE Restaurant Policy is designed to meet the needs of the restaurant and franchise food industry.
- Franchise restaurants
- Franchise food outlets
- This policy provides wider cover than the General Commercial Policy, and includes a significant number of extensions and benefits to meet the needs of the restaurateur.
- Cover for the entire facility, including buildings, contents, motor vehicles and liabilities
- Cover for damage to external signs, blinds and canopies up to R15 000
- Cover for damage to landscaped gardens, water features and statues up to R15 000
- Theft cover for external fixtures and fittings up to R10 000
- Malicious damage cover up to R10 000
- Cover for damage to general contents and stock because of weapon discharge up to R10 000
- Cover for the leakage of alcohol and beverages up to R15 000
- Cover for the contents of fridges and freezers up to R25 000
- Cover for guest property following armed robbery up to R5 000
- No basic excess under material damage sections
- Franchise fee cover
- Bomb scare cover up to R50 000
- Cover for infectious disease, pollution, and attacks by sharks or other wild animals up to R50 000
- Cover for ventilation failure up to R20 000
- Cover for loss of liquor licence
- Road cover
- Roadside assistance
- Theft cover for staff and guests property
- Deterioration of stock
- Machinery breakdown
- Business interruption following machinery breakdown
- Broadform liability
- Product liability
- Fidelity cover
- Loss of specified tourist attraction
- Basic motor excess helper
NEED A QUOTE?
Leave your details below and we'll call you back.